  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mikhail Serate
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 11:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Load Testing on Midtier

Hi Bruce,

I've tried downloading SCAPA but I can't seem to figure it out.. Have
you used this app? Did it work for you?

Mikhail Serate
Remedy Development Team
Information Technologies
University of Calgary
(403) 210-9308
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Some people see things as they are and say... "Why?"
I dream of things that never were and say... "Why not?"

  _____