Hi

This is the problem my  client have CMDB 2.0, Incident, Problem Change, SLA
7.0.1 and in this moments we are run the integration with Discovery
Topology.

We run the script that generate the classes in CMDB, but the problem is that
this script create 6 times the 4 Classes, and the status of this classes all
of this are Active, but when we try to continue to the next stage with
integration with topology (extend data model) in this moments indicate us
that the classes not exists.

We think that the problem is that the CMDB is not sincronized, for this
reason we have the next questions:
1. Do you take some idea for what reason the scirpt of the topology generate
many classes fo the same?
2. Do you know how can we fixed this problem?
3. Do you know how can we restart the CMBD to initial status?

In this moments this server is in the production, for this reason is not
available to re-insall.

Help please!

Best Regards

 Lourdes Ortiz Sada
 Consultor de Soluciones de Infraestructura y Soporte Aplicaciones

 ATS - BMC Remedy
 Oficina: +52 55 52412660

 Soporte QUITZE 7X24: 044 5530-206524
 Por favor borre este e-mail y notifíquenos inmediatamente si usted no es el
destinatario previsto.
 Quitze no entra en contratos u obligaciones contractuales vía correo
electrónico, a menos que este contenido de otra manera por escrito entre las
partes que esta tratando