Hi Scott,

As a Remedy Skilled Professional (not sure about RACs), you do get discounts
on BUW/RUG (free pre-conference tutorials) and discounts on continuing
education (15% or 20%).  Call Renee Freitas in the BMC Business School and
she can provide all the details.

Hope that helps!

Michael Gould, RSP
U.S. House of Representatives