Matt congrats on going TuringSMI!

Keith Bunescu

Resource Manager

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thad Esser
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS List Email is a Goldmine - How to Index

**
I agree.  In addition to preferring email, here at work our internet
time is monitored and if we go over our allocation, we get "talked to".
Granted, the list is justifiably work-related, but who wants to have to
explain that every month.  Getting email avoids that hassle.

Just my $.02

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

"Shellman, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

01/16/2007 12:31 PM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

Re: ARS List Email is a Goldmine - How to Index

I'm sort of old fashioned.  I like the mailing list.  Never been fond of
posting in a forum format.  I highly dislike Google Groups and similar.

To each his own I guess.

Matt,

Congratulations are in order for working with TuringSMI.

Dave