Yes I have... sorry to say.....

I hope that this is a custom app... :-)

To get around this one, remove all the forms from the app definition window. Save it. Re-add the forms again... and save it.

Try exporting .. .and it should work... (however, without the data). If you want to add data, you can add the form names to the data export, but DO NOT add any qualifications, otherwise you will get the CPU issue again. I know... it's quirky....

You may want to upgrade to 6.1.3 ASAP as this works properly in this release.

Terry

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:36:48 -0600