Hi Eric,

I do not know what your users are supposed to be using their browsers for,
but one option might be is to create a Remedy DO form with a View field on
it with the URL you want and open this using workflow. Now you can control
how this will open. This might be a solution if you only want them to be on
one site and the drawback is that there is no navigation available (back
button and stuff like that).

Kind regards,

Michiel