Thanks, Mike.  I did try that, but it didn't help.

Since sending my email I found that the problem affects all
users, not just me.

Also I copied the form to a new form called "GN:DeleteMe", and
that form does the same thing. You can display it in search
mode, and submit a new entry, but as soon as you try to
display an existing entry it hangs.

If you try to access the record from the web (Mid-Tier), the
pages on the page field are all overlapped, and the only
fields that display are those common to all pages.  A message
says, “Error while parsing the qualifier (Error Code 5): Error
position: 13 (Arerror 10000).” The browser hangs and you have
to use the task manager to kill it.  This happens with both
Mozilla and IE.

Another wierd thing.  I exported the form definition and
imported it into our test environment and it displays OK.  So
I deleted the form from our live system and reimported it, but
it still doesn't display in our live system.  I don't know of
any difference between the two systems, but there must be one
somewhere.

Thanks again,
Dwayne