-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sokol, Brian
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 8:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Flashboard Drill Down Stopped Working

Hi Michelle,

Don't remember if the patch was Mid Tier, server or both. It was awhile
ago. You should know by now that the Flashboards product has been coded
to produce a new bug every 15 - 30 days without any changes introduced.
It has to be the buggiest app ever written. :(

Brian