Hi Jase,

One thing that I found useful when I needed the same attachment in multiple
places was to create a shared attachment form. Then use a table field to
display the attachments on whatever forms the file needs to displayed on (it
is also nice because you can see who added/last modified the attachment(s)
and when in the table field and can have potentially unlimited attachments
per ticket). This way you do not have to create workflow to keep multiple
attachments synchronized and you don't waste database space with duplicate
files. You will have to also create a dialog box to attach / modify / delete
the files in place of right clicking on the attachment field but I find that
it gives a bit more control. This workflow is portable so you can keep
adding it to other forms where you need it, just copy the table and buttons
and update the active links.

Let me know if you want, I could search my archives for a def.

Jason