________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of White, Ed
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 1:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: UPDATE: Daylight saving time Technical Bulletin for AR
System 6.0.1, 6.03 and 7.0.01

**
Listers,

Just a note for anyone that is utilizing a Server Group.  I have been
advised not to install patch 1 for 7.0.1.  I did upgrade to 7.0.1, but
there is a bug where the server does not recognize floating licenss
issued for a server group.  This is fixed in patch 1, but I was informed
that it introduces another bug where the server does not release the
licenses from the user, after logout or after specified time.  So I
cannot apply patch 1.

David,
 Is there going to be a patch 2 coming that does not contain these
issues.?