________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sullivan, Neil G CTR USAF
AFRL/SNOX
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 7:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Vendor form - Active Directory error ARERR 100 - Entry ID

Try using the employeeID field.  That is populated with the EDI/PI
number that is unique to the employee and is their CAC card number.
They can't get a computer account without one.  EDI/PI number is 11
characters long.

Sully