Hi all,

I have a problem when converting a macro to an "open window" active link
action.

Here is the macro :
1) Set Current Working Schema to PR-Problem ($_SERVER$)
2) No match error -- 10000 (ERROR)
 Message text - Non existent problem number for this query.
3) Suppress empty lists optin -- TRUE
4) Perform Query
 Query bar -- '3' > $DATE$
5) Open Query List window
6) Window positioning
 x - 0, y - -47 with - 808, height - 542
  (UNIX only)

It is fire from a button on an display-only from. It opens a window of the
PR-Problem (regular) form, listing all records that match the
condition : '3' > $DATE$.

When I convert the macro to an active link, it creates an "open window"
active link action. The new active link works correctly but when my user
clicks on "new search", the above condition is not shown on the "advanced
search bar" (at the bottom of the window). When the macro was used, the
condition was shown and the user could add some more qualifications.

Is there a simple way I can make that happen again?

Thanx,

Renaude Roy-Drouin