Hello list,

I've a view form in my server. I deleted a field from the form as well as
from the corresponding database view. Should I need to re-create the View
form? Whenever, I 'm trying to search the form, it throws a database
error, "ARERR [552] Failure during SQL operation to the database : Invalid
object name 'T5454'. (SQL Server 208).".

I copied the form into a new form and it works fine. I'm even able to
query the new form using t-table in the database.

Please let me know the solution for this problem.

Regards,
Kalyan Krishna N.