ARS 6.3  AM 6.0  CMDB 1.1 Oracle 10g

I am having problems creating relationships in cmdb 1.1 between monitors
and pcs.  The data is being imported into cmdb, not from another remedy
form.  I am not getting the monitor instance id for the import into
BMC_Components.

Here's what I've done.

I've imported pc asset data from a spreadsheet into BMC:BMC_Computer
Systems.  The form now contains pc data.  I imported data into the
BMC:BMC_Monitor form from the same spreadsheet, different columns.  That
looked good.  I had monitor data in both the BMC:BMC_Monitor and
BMC:BMC_HardwareSystemComponents forms.  I used Dataset ID = BMC.Asset in
both import files, pc import the ClassID was BMC_ComputerSystem, and
monitor import the ClassID was BMC_Monitor.

I imported data into the SampleLookupInstIDMemory form, from the same
spreadsheet but when I look at the data the monitor instance ids are
blank.  The computer systems instance ids are filled in as well as the pc
and monitor asset ids.

I opened up both the monitor and hardware SystemsComponent forms and they
both have the same instance id value.  I expected the
SampleLookupInstIDMemory form to have the Monitor instance id.

How do I get the monitor instance id populated in form
SampleLookupInstIDMemory so that I can finish the relationship in
BMC_Components?

I am able to create relationships with the pc and monitor imported data
thru the GUI.