-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Hromyak
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: EXT AUTH - Authentication service not responding

I will lookup how to do an ARPLUGIN debug.
I did setup the logs, and it doesn't appear to be slowed down or hanging.

Would the AREA / LDAP access affect or slowdown Remedy users (users with
passwords)???

It seems like it wouldn't, but what do I know???

Thanks.

I am just trying to think what this could be, I was beginning to think it's
a SQL problem, as this holds the passwords (or NULLs) before REmedy will go
after the LDAP / Directory server for passwords, correct?

Nick