The new naming convention is Service Desk that includes Incident and Problem
Management. This is the direct replacement to Helpdesk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 9:11 AM
Subject: Remedy Helpdesk and ARS 7

Is anyone running ARS 7 with Helpdesk 5.6 on Windows Server 2003? If
so, does it work all right?

I don't understand the Helpdesk product offering on BMC's site at this
time. There is something called Helpdesk v. 9? But it is not
available for download. There is also something called BMC Remedy
Service Desk Application and ARS.

Could someone help me understand how the product line is changing? If it is?

Thanks,
Brad Terhune