Hello all,

Have you ever found yourself performing a mundane task with the CMDB and
wishing you had a tool to do it for you? Such as modifying the relationships
between one BMC_ComputerSystem and another? Perhaps you've got a usability
suggestion that will make everyone's life easier?

We've found ourself building a toolkit of CMDB management tools and we'd like
your thoughts on what you'd like to see from such a toolkit. We may even
release some tools for free.

On another note, if you've got a Microsoft SMS 2000 database and you'd like to
transfer it to the CMDB, get in touch.

Any thoughts?

John

Java System Solutions : http://www.javasystemsolutions.com