-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Hyperlink in Word 2000 or 2003

I've noticed that Word does not open a full IE for some reason. I have
tested it by using a hyperlink in word (to a generic page) vs  copying
that link from word, opening IE, and pasting it into IE.  The 2 work
differently.  You can even tell by looking at the amount of memory each
uses.  The IE opened from Word uses less memory than opening IE and
pasting the link.

So this seems like a MS issue to me (since the page I tested this with
had no connection to Remedy)

Fred