It is indicating that an Asset is being modified when you are closing the
ticket. First question do you have Asset Management?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 9:28 AM
Subject: Application is not licensed

**
Hi to all,

We have recently installed Incident Management 7 on our company. All seems to
work fine until i tested the closure of IM calls. When i tried to close the
ticket an aerror popup window is displayed with the following message :

The application is not licensed  : Remedy Asset Management (ARERR 9858)
The preceding message occurred during the execution of active link
INT:ASTHPD:INC:UpdateCIUA_200_ChkCIUA -- action 1. (ARNOTE 1101).

Can anyone please help me find a solution for this problem. I think this is
related with some kind of permissions issues, because on our test environment i
cannot get this problem.

Thanks in advance

Pedro Fernandes

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta. __20060125_______________________This posting