Hi,

Could you please see if you can answer the questions below for the FB 7.x
install?  The question I need help is how involved is the install process
when
run from the appinstall script.

   Does it install from a 'pkgadd'-formatted archive (or SD for HP-UX)?
      If so, there's a series of questions to continue that logic...
   If not, does it install from a single command or is it more involved?

   If more involved, how much more involved?
   Can we isolate components of the install that need root privilege from
   the components that don't? (in
                another word, what the minimum required components to get
FB installed?

Thank you in advance,

~Mary
The Capital Group Companies
714-672-1614 ext - 51614 (Mon, Wed & Thu)
714-257-5180 ext - 55180 (Tue & Fri)