That fixed it!  Thanks for the suggestion.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter Romain
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 3:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Issues with Escalation

**

Looks like it's the use of request id's in the push field qualification.
This won't match records in the two forms.

Why not push the GUID (assuming it's unique) into the lookup table along
with the vendor form data. Then, using $GUID$ = 'GUID' you won't
duplicate records on the second and subsequent passes.