Pehaps its only affecting the win servers.  I'm on a Linux platform and
just finished implementing it myself.  Christopher, does the crash happen
immediately or does it take some time for it to occur?

Axton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
01/26/2007 06:44 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: ARS 7.0.1 Patch 1 - Any Issues on Windows Server 2003/SQL Serv er
2005?

** I've completed implementing patch 001 using the file replace method on
a 7.0.01 Solaris server.  All seems well so far.  I used the two files
referenced in the another thread (libarjni70.so and libarxmlutil.so) from
the arserver patch files, not the other program patches (email) since they
were different sizes.  I figure if I have a preference on stability,
arserverd wins.

Axton Grams