262-703-5911

James Pifer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
01/29/2007 01:41 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject
Installing ARS and Service Desk on Fedora Core 6?

I have a test machine that has Fedora Core 6 and Oracle 10G installed.
I'd like to install ARS and Service Desk 7.x on it to play around with.
When I try to run the install I get:
# ./ar_install
./ar_install: line 5845: =0: command not found
./ar_install: line 5845: =0: command not found
Operating System must be   or later

AR System installation terminated at .

Check /usr/tmp/ar_install.log and /usr/tmp/arErrorLog
to identify the problem. If necessary, call Technical Support
to resolve the problem.

Once the problem has been resolved, restart the installation by
issuing the following command
   ./ar_install

Can this run on Fedora Core 6? Will any of the CentOS releases work? If
not, what versions of Linux are supported?

Thanks,
James

the Answers Are"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages to or from authorized Kohl's Associates
at any time
without any further consent.