  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Chernys
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 1:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SSO Problem: AREA being called more than once

**
The AREA plug-in is called both for authentication as well as for
determining a user's notification criteria.  There are different sets of
arguments in both cases.  This is not well documents (or rather not
documented at all!)  There are also now some configuration parameters to
prevent the other calls.  Check the list for these parameters.  These should
be documented in the Configuration book.

Trace the calling arguments (including NULL vs zero-length strings).  This
should be the same behaviour in 7 as in 6.
Ben Chernys

Senior Software Architect
Software Tool House Inc.

Canada / Deutschland / Germany
Mobile:      +49 (0) 162 175 0956   GMT + 1
UK mbl:     +44 (0) 776 819 5399   GMT
Email:        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/>
http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com

A free notepad for Diary fields:
 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/downloads/DiaryFieldEditor.htm>
http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/downloads/DiaryFieldEditor.htm
An ARS integration, import, migration, batch facility:
 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/products/SthMupd>