Hi Katherine,
I have had this problem before as well. Somehow your business tags on
the form "Business Time Workdays", "Business Time Holidays" got removed.
If I remember correctly, your Remedy system has been configured to use
SLA on whatever form you are trying to use and somehow the business tags
are missing so it won't let you submit.
You have to create one business tag record for each group on the above
mentioned forms, group name has to match exactly.
You should then be able to submit tickets again.
Please let me know if this helps or if you have any questions. :)

Jase Brandon

Remedy Administration/Development

Customer Support Systems Group

Desk - (615) - 320-4494