Good Morning Listers,

I have two consultants (an Asset Manager and Senior Remedy Developer) based
in San Diego that will be coming off of a project soon.

Both individuals have active secret clearances.  However, they are available
for both government and commercial sector work, short or long-term projects,
and travel or remote support...  Our rates are very competitive and we can
also entertain sub-contracting opportunities.

Please contact me off of the list if you are interested.

Respectfully,

Jeff

Jeff Lockemy

Serco North America

619.524-2642

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]