I have mine set to as high as it will go in the Admin tool without any problem.
From time to time need to run a process that needs the MAX. Sometimes I need to
change it at the ar.cfg file.

Please remember why it is there, to prevent endless loops. Caution will be all
you need.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tarun Kumar SHARMA
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Filters limit for an operation ???

Hello,

Is anybody using limit for (File->Server Information->Maximum filters for an
operation) >10000 ? Does it work fine if the limit changed from 10000 to 25000
? If somebody knows please share. We have ARS 6.3,Helpdesk 6.0 and currently it
is working on limit 10000. But up to this limit one of our process is giving
'Too many filters error'. Logical breaking of the process is very difficult for
us. So we need the solution by increasing the limit of filters.

Regards,
Tarun

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:

The information contained in this message or any attachments to this message
are intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material as well as being protected from
disclosure.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact us immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Thank You.