Hello All,

I can remember where I had seen how can be formatted field with ID=1

I how that the first 5 position out of 15 digits can be used.

I want to obtain something like ABC-0000000123

Have a nice day,
Daniel

--

*****DISCLAIMER*****

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Orange Romania S.A. is
neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.

*****END OF DISCLAIMER*****