262-703-5911

patrick zandi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
02/07/2007 12:29 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject
Re: Mid Tier Installation 7.0.1 Patch 001 JDK error....

**
Support told me they are recommending JBOSS instead of Tomcat ? it is
faster and better to work with...
Ask them about that as well..

On 2/7/07, Kemes, Lisa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
**
Update...

I uninstalled Java 5 and installed Java 1.4.2 and started up the Mid Tier
installation again and I'm no longer getting this error message, but I
still can't get to the mid tier configuration site.

I did a new install of IIS 6, Java, Mid Tier and Tomcat on our Windows
2003 server.  Weird, you would think it would work.  I'm sending a ticket
to Remedy Support.

thanks!

Lisa

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto: