-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of adamucci
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Elapsed Time field

Hi All...I'd like to enter some time data into a single field.  so if
something takes  3 minutes and 22 seconds i'd like to enter 3:22 into a
field.  It seems like a time field will not work, since the i would have to
put 3:22 AM or PM in there.  I am also going to have to do some calculations
on the field such as total and mean....so I don't think i can use a
Character field.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I could format that field, or add
workflow, so this could be done?

Thanks!

John