From: LAU, DARREN (ASI)
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 5:07 PM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: Need Help With Run Process Special Commands

I did a search on this but didn't even get one hit.  Anyways here are
the commands I'm using.

Application-Parse-Val-SField <form1> <field> <form2>
<assignment_statement>

Application-Format-Val-SField <form1> <field> <form2>
<internal_assignment>

I'm doing this on a value I'm pulling from the QueryShort column from
the actlink_push table.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@
\32\ES-AccountAdministrationRequests\1\98\0\4\6\

My question is what do I put in the <field> parameter?  Is that supposed
to be the field that is being set?  One thing to note is that the field
98 no longer exists on the form referenced above.  So far with all my
attempts I haven't been able to convert that into something human
readable.  TIA for any help.

Darren Lau