________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96
CG/SCWOE
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 1:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Limit Number of Items Returned on the Midtier

Hi everyone:

Please refresh my memory.  I seem to recall there's a fairly easy way to
limit the number of items returned when executing a search on the
midtier.  In the client it's an option setting that gets pushed to the
user preferences form.  How is the same reproduced on the midtier?

My application is throwing the "The query matched more that the maximum
number of entries specified for retrieval" (ARWARN 66) when I run my app
in the midtier but I don't get it when running it in the client.

Thoughts?

Norm

it___