After completely uninstalling ARS 7.0.0, and subsequently removing ARS
folders from a test server (Windows Server 2003), I installed ARS 7.0.1
Patch 1 including Mid-Tier 7.0.1 Patch 1 and the installation went
without error.  During the server installation I selected AREA LDAP,
ARDBC LDAP, and Web Services Plugin.  We are not using SSL.

I configured AREA LDAP (with cross ref blank passwords) and can login
using my network credentials (Active Directory).

I then configured ARDBC LDAP (uses the same network account as AREA to
query LDAP).

In the Administrator Tool (7.0.1 patch 1) I select the option to create
a new Vendor Form. There are only two available selections:
REMEDY.ARDBC.FLASHBOARD.FORM and REMEDY.ARDBC.SERVER.ADMINISTRATION.  No
LDAP option available.  I have tried a number of things and have
restarted the server several times.  I have not discovered any errors in
the plugin log or the error log file.

On our ARS 6.3 system the ARDBC LDAP Vendor form is listed as
ARSYS.ARDBC.LDAP.  I am using the same settings and accounts on the ARS
6.3 server and the ARS 7.0.1 Patch 1 server.

How can I get the LDAP Vendor form option to display?

Here is an excerpt from the ar.cfg file:

Plugin: WebService.dll

Plugin: arealdap.dll

Plugin: ardbcldap.dll

Plugin: ardbcconf.dll