But this is the exact issue that we are seeing, is that the permissions
field is filled with:

Requester Company (Incident - Customer tab Company)
Contact Company (Incident - Contact tab company)
Incident Owner Company (Incident - Classification tab - Company)

A simple 'work around' we considered as well as Christopher mentioned:

**Do NOT put in the "Requester Company" and the "Contact Company" into
the permissions listing - only put in the 'Incident Owner Company'
AND...
**Put in the login of the 'Customer' and the login of the 'Contact'

However since we are trying to "stay inside the box", this code change
takes us outside, and obviously for ALL MODULES (Incident, change, task,
...)

The advantages of Multi-Tenancy as Christopher points out far exceed
this "glitch", (other than the security aspect :( ) and the options of
isolation (cti, templates, ...)

Again thanks for all the feedback it IS appreciated!!!

Thanks-n-advance;
HDT Platform Incident / Problem Manager & Architect
Robert Molenda
IT OS PA
Tel: +1 408 503 2701
Fax: +1 408 503 2912