Can bring up MidTier 7.1 login.jsp and config.jsp pages. However, trying to
access any forms or apps gives the "server not found in list" error.
When I go to the confguration area there are no ARS servers listed. But when
I try and add a server it does not give any errors but also does not add the
server.
If I check my Tomcat log files I can see that it runs
ars/servlet/GoatConfigServlet?action=add_server but does not show the
config.properties file being updated. I can update everything else in the
configuation area except for the server listing.