List,

My name is Erin Hubbard. I am a Recruiter for TuringSMI. Turing SMI is a
BMC Platinum Partner covering the US, EMEA, and Australia. At present, we
are looking for full time or contract Remedy Developers with:

Knowledge of CMDB
Detailed Knowledge of ARSystem 6.3 and Remedy ITSM 6.0 (Help Desk, Change,
Asset), 7.0 preferred.
Strong Remedy ITSM workflow and customization experience
Proficient with Remedy ITSM Application Configuration
Proficient with Remedy Mid-Tier 6.3
Track record of several successful enterprise implementations using
dev/test/prod environments
Track record of several successful Remedy ITSM Implementations
(HelpDesk/Change/Asset)
ITIL process knowledge (Incident Mgmt, Change Mgmt, Configuration Mgmt)
Ability to coordinate tasks with other team members and manage work
against a project plan
Ability to determine work effort and prioritize tasks accordingly
Ability to work in a team and independently
Ability to travel as needed

Please feel free to contact me for details.
Thanks,

Erin Hubbard
Turing SMI
Recruiter