We are not using the CMDB as designed (at least for the moment).

We have a hard enough time getting our tech to update ONE asset form,
let alone several.  Since we only track about 4 different "classes" it
won't be very difficult when we decide to go the proper route.

In the mean time, there are some fields on the BMC:BMC_NetworkPrinter
form that I want to put on the BMC:BMC_ComputerSystem form.

Should I just create my own fields or would it be ok to use their fields
and numbers etc?

Claire

ARS 6.3 Patch 18
HD 6.0
Oracle 10 w/9 libraries
Oracle lives on a remote server
Windows 2003 4 gig on app server and 8 gig on DB server