  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Molenda
Sent: February 19, 2007 12:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ADM:Timing Test, please ignore

All I know is that on Saturday / Sunday I received my "has been distributed"
messages for the last week(s) postings / replies.

Unfortunately I do not know where the "Queuing point" was since email is a
non-trusted-delivery-mechanism.

Thanks-n-advance;

HDT Platform Incident / Problem Manager & Architect
Robert Molenda
IT OS PA
Tel: +1 408 503 2701
Fax: +1 408 503 2912