________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eli Schilling
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 3:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS Training location/instructor recommendations

**

Michelle,

If you have even a fair amount of experience with 6.x or earlier you
should be able to pick up on similar functions in 7.x fairly easily.  If
you are only able to take one 7.x class I would recommend the BMC Atrium
2.0 Implementation class.  I just finished this class a few weeks ago
and it was great.  Probably THE most informative BMC class I've taken to
date.  Any company planning to implement a full BSM solution MUST have a
CMDB and the CMDB must be implemented/maintained properly.

Cheers!

Eli

P.S. My company only paid for one class this year; I paid for the Atrium
class out of my own pocket and it was well worth it.