-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gatewood Kelly
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 3:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Vent: Are there no Remedy Developer Jobs in Georgia?

I personally do not think that it is a lack of jobs that is the problem,
I feel that it is often the problem with qualified people not wanting to
accept fair market value for their services.  The company that I am
currently working with is in Tennessee and when they were last hiring,
we only had one instate person apply.  Two of the interviewees wanted +
$120,000.  So out of 9 applicants, 11% were local, 45% were unqualified,
and 22% were over-reaching in their salary requirements.

Kelly