I created a Join between my HPD:HelpDesk and another form so I can do some
comparisons. But it's causing weired problems from my Managment and Support
Consoles saying ARERR [311] Field ID is not related to this form :
536870981. I know that field was one of the Joined form.

So I now want to delete the Join form but when I try to delete it it says
the usual "Your form definition and all associated data will be
removed(ARWARN 2107) Are you sure you want to delete form:

Now if I delete it will it delete the data from those two joined forms?

ARS 6.3
HelpDesk 6.3
Windows Server 2003