Solaris
AR System Server 5.1.2 patch 1313

An application outside ARS is interrogating a form to obtain data via the
consumption of a ARS Web Service.  Once in awhile instead of returning
data the message: Maximum number of connections requested exceeded is
returned.  I've reviewed "Configuring AR System" and found nothing about
specifying the number of connections.  In the mid-tier's config.properties
file I've found arsystem.pooling_max_connections_per_server and it is set
to 50.  Is there a way to tell how many connections are available?