Rick, I agree totally. As a development team we fully understand that. I
am just trying to get some additional information to pass along. I am also
interested in saving money by getting off applications. The maintenance is
just ridiculous IMHO. Additionally the management group needs to here it
from someone else. Thanks for the response.

Cheers,
Andy