________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Phone notification

TelAlert can send text messages to a device or it can call a phone
number with a voice message.

I played with voice messages but wasn't impressed.  Configuration
needanyo take in account answering is by human or by answering machine.
If by answering machine variable length message by the answering
machine.

If I driving down the road I would prefer a text message I could look at
after I find a safe spot to stop instead of getting a voice message that
I would need to call the system back to get the message repeated.

Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Wireless)