-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 2:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Active Link Guide Issue

AIX, Oracle, ARS 6.03, User Tool 6.0

Scenario:

Button on a form which runs an active link.
The active link calls a Guide and loops records in a table.
There is an active link in that Guide which calls another guide and loops
record in another table.
All of the tables are on the same form.

The problem I am having is the first guide only walks the first record in
the table (there are two). It never moves forward. The second table loop
does move forward. I've triple checked the and everything looks OK. I am not
sure if I have ever tried this before so am wondering if it would work.

Thank you.