Thanks for the reply Chris.

We are on version 5 of SW so maybe there is hope for being able to use the
export feature? I have been caught up in implementing the BMC Identity
Management product so I haven't really had a chance to get the RKM
conversion started (still haven't even seen the SW product yet).

Yeah, it seems like a nice little trick to keep customers. That or it just
isn't too important to develop tools that help customers migrate to another
application? A few people have mentioned that professional services can
created scripts to do the migration but it appears to be a very costly
endeavor.

Jason