Its documentet in the BMC(r) Remedy(r) IT Service Management 7.0
Architecture document.

Chapter: ITSM 7.0 subsystems. But be prepared to spend some days to
understand it...

--
Jarl

On 2/20/07, Eric Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jarl,
Do you know if there is any in-depth document on CAI?  I want to do
something similar but don't know where to start with and which way is the
easiest and has the least impact to the future upgrade.

Thanks,
Eric