A clunky solution to your first issue, would be to attach an submit filter
to AR System Email Messages and yank that URL right out.  REPLACE should
do the trick, using some string/substring/length functions etc. to find
the URL.

I remember doing this in the past, for this exact reason, but I couldn't
tell you the set-fields action.  It was a long time ago, v4 or 5.

The performance issue with this solution is that you'll have a filter
firing on every single outgoing message.

hth,
tony

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Eli Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
02/20/2007 01:07 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Two questions - Workflow related

**
Hello again listers!

I have certain emails going out of ARS with a link attached.  The other
day I was configuring flashboards and entered a Default Web Path in the
admin tool.  Now every email goes out with an ARTask attachment AND the
full mid-tier URL in the body.  Is there a way to attach the ARTask
shortcut without appending the URL? (without removing the Default Web Path
and breaking flashboards?)

Second; I have an escalation that sends an email using an HTML template.
When I send it to me the HTML template pulls the necessary field values
and all is well.  When I change the recipient to an SMTP address (distro
group) the HTML template still goes out but none of the data off my form
is included.  I called BMC support thinking this should be a quick fix
(user error) but after 4 hours of ?research? they haven?t gotten back to
me.

Any ideas?  Thanks again (and again, and again!)

-Eli
it___

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages to or from authorized Kohl's Associates
at any time
without any further consent.