Dear Listers,We have several mid-tiers talking to the Remedy server and some of
them are on the local network (LAN) and some are on the WAN.On the mid-tiers
across the WAN, whenever there is a link failure (or a link flap), the end
users accessing the mid-tier get a \"RPC Bind Failure\" error, even after the
link comes up and this error stops occuring only after restarting the web
server (IIS service in this case).Have any of you faced this issue and is
there a solution to avoid this.  I am expecting the mid-tier should work
without any issues once the link is up and the connectivity to the application
server is established.ARS 6.3 on Solaris 9, Oracle 9iMid-tier on Win2003 Server
with IIS.Thanks,Balaji