________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Hanson
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 03:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Email notification problems

**

Hello all,

Some time last week, the Help Desk form suddenly stopped sending out
emails to groups.  Instead, the logs show that Remedy is creating one
email for only one of the group members instead of one email for each
group member.  This is only happening with Help Desk - CHG, TSK, and all
of the custom apps are not experiencing this and are still sending to
all group members.

When I first had this issue, the folks in support told me to update the
email engine to patch 19, so I did, and everything was fine up until
about a week ago.  I've gone through various logs and none of them have
any records of issues near the time when this first began.  Has anyone
else seen this before, or have an idea of what might cause this?

I'm restarting Remedy this evening to see if that fixes it, but I'd love
to have any insight y'all can offer in case it comes up again.

ARS 6.3 patch 18
Email engine 6.3 patch 19
Solaris 9
Oracle 9

Thanks,

John Hanson
Remedy Administrator/Developer
The Standard
1100 SW Sixth Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
Telephone (971) 321-7153
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

it___

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com